Pimples arise when sebaceous glands or oil-producing organs get blocked and contaminated, prompting swollen, red injuries loads up with yellowish discharge.
During adolescence, hormone generation changes. This can cause the sebaceous glands, situated at the base of hair follicles, to end up overactive. Accordingly, pimples are well on the way to rise during teenage times.
Pimples mostly affect the areas where the sebaceous gland is dominant i.e pimples are likely to occur in the face, chest, back and neck areas. There is no fact that some foods may cause an acne problem but a good diet can reduce this problem.
Some Remedies that you can try to cure or let’s say reduce pimples are:
1. Enough Sleep for At least 6 Hours: It’s not a myth that lack of sleep causes acne. Lack of proper sleep weakens our immune system which in turns activates certain types of bacteria that cause acne. If we don’t have a proper sleep by then our body won’t have the capacity to encounter the actual healing that it does during our sleep. Our skin will inevitably break and give us pimples if we don’t get a proper sleep and let our body heal naturally.
2. Drink Plenty Of Water: If you don’t drink plenty of water then this might be the reason for your pimples. Water is the carrier for nutrients for every part of our body. It carries nutrients and nourishes our skin. Also, it purges out all the wastes, toxins and bacterias that our skins have and help to make it healthy. So drinking plenty of water is must to get rid of troublesome acne.
3. Consume Less Oil, Sugar and Eat Healthy Diet: Foods that are high in sugar, fats, and oils can hamper your face and trouble you with pimples. They contain testosterone, fabrics and produce excess oil that clogs your pores and results in pimples. It’s not sure that particular food can cause acne but it’s damn true that a healthy diet helps to minimize this problem.
4. Keep Your Face Clean And Dry: Oily and untidy face clogs the pores and results in acne. It is necessary to remove the toxins, impurities, and oil from your face by washing it frequently with fresh and cold water. If your face contains more oil then you can use warm water instead, it helps in removing the oil and making face more brighter and dry.
5. Vapour Treatment: It may sound unusual and you might not have heard about it right? This is my personal experience treatment that actually works. If you think your face produces more oil and it is the reason for your acne, then you can go for this treatment.
Okay, what actually you need to do in this treatment is boil some water in the long-necked kettle with its lid closed. After it gets boiled, water vapor starts to exhale from its long neck. Put your face close to it ( Be aware you might get hurt) let the vapor cover your face for some 20 seconds and clean your face with a clean towel. Repeat this process of covering your face with vapor and cleaning it with a towel for 3-4 times or until you feel your face freshened up. You can do this daily and continue it if you find effective.
6. Use Single Face Wash, Don’t Rush To Try Every Cosmetic Product: Use a single type of face wash that best suits you. Don’t change it randomly telling that it’s not effective. It takes time to heal, its not only the face wash that can ameliorate your pimples so don’t rush to give try every cosmetic product you see.
7. Don’t Touch The Pimples: Touching the pimples can infect it more and create a more serious issue. Touching it, squeezing it is the most awful thing you do to your pimples. It can lead to dark spots and skin cavity. Let it heal itself.